COVID-19 Guidelines & Resources
1. Weekend Masses are limited capacity. In the event the church is at capacity, Communion service will be available in FLC.
2. Please see the video on guidelines to be followed. We must abide by State and Local laws and restrictions that pertain to physical distancing.
3. The Bishop’s dispensation of the Sunday obligation will continue until further notice.
4. Our Live Stream Masses will remain available for those unable to attend in person. (click here for schedule).
5. We request you to wear a mask and to practice social distancing guidelines before, during & after all Masses.
May God’s blessings of peace and joy be with you and your family!
Resources from USCCB
(United States Council of Catholic Bishops)
Brief outline of COVID-19 DOSA Directives
Dispensation from Sunday Mass – has been indefinitely continued as of May 5th, 2020
By his authority as the diocesan bishop to dispense from universal ecclesiastical laws, Bishop Estévez has indefinitely dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass three categories of people for as long as the specific condition below continues:
- All who are sick and those who are caring for them
- Those who because of age or infirmity are at higher risk for contracting the coronavirus
- Those who have been exposed to the coronavirus because of travel or other circumstances
And to further protect public health and calm fears, Bishop Estévez has also dispensed all the Catholic faithful from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass until the suspension of Mass is rescinded.
Saturday: 5 pm
Sunday: 8:15 am & 11 am
Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri: 8.30 am
Wednesday: 7 pm (With the Novena to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal)
Mon – Fri:
9am – 4:30pm
12pm – 12:30pm