Access elightening and engaging content for your faith and family life. Homegrown and harvested at the Family Life Center by our Pastor and parishioners.
Reflections from Fr. Amar
Herod imprisoned John the Baptizer; the voice of one crying in the wilderness is now an empty echo in a dungeon. Authority did what authority does both in state and in church: silences what threatens. It is as valid today as it was then. But, prison, in Herod’s...
- Kobe Bryant Dead at 41: How Scandal Turned Him to Catholic Faith and Divine Mercy
- 2 Seminarians Teaching Latin Chant On YouTube, Pray To St. Joseph For Protection From Evil And More!
- On a Mission for the Unborn: Tens of Thousands Attend Walk for Life West Coast
- Pope Francis: Keep a Bible Close to You for Daily Inspiration
- Following Jesus Is All or Nothing
- Why Catholics Bow Their Heads At The Name Of Jesus, Strive For An Intense Interior Life, And More!
- Why Divine Office Apps Can’t Be Beat — Sometimes
- Catholic Schools Week: It’s All About Getting People to Heaven
- To Save The World Save The Liturgy, Science Agrees With Jesus On What Leads To Happy Life, And More!
- Listening In: 5 Stories That Lit Up the Internet This Week
No feed items found.
- World Day for Consecrated Life Celebrates the Important Witness of Consecrated Persons in the Church
- Bishop Chairmen Express Sorrow on the Loss of American Firefighting Crew in Australia
- Supreme Court’s Blaine Amendment Case An Opportunity to End a Shameful Legacy Says U.S. Bishops’ Religious Liberty and Catholic Education Chairmen
- U.S. Bishops’ President Calls for Building the “Beloved Community,” Inspired by Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Example
- U.S. Catholic Church Stands in Solidarity with Immigrants and Refugees Observation of National Migration Week: January 5-11, 2020
- Pope Francis Accepts Resignation of Auxiliary Bishop Richard Higgins of the Military Services
- Richard Coll Named Executive Director of the Department of Justice, Peace and Human Development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
No feed items found.
Saturday: 5 pm
Sunday: 8:15 am & 11 am
Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri: 8.30 am
Wednesday: 7 pm (With the Novena to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal)
Mon – Fri:
9am – 4:30pm
12pm – 12:30pm