“To be the light to our world by:
Praying and celebrating as a Eucharistic Community,
Serving the less fortunate with unconditional love & generosity”
Latest from Fr. Amar’s weekly reflections
Part three: Meal sharing/ Liturgy of the Eucharist After the readings, we move to the table. As at a meal in the home of a friend, we 1) set the table, 2) say grace and 3) share the food (we eat and drink). At Mass these ritual actions are called 1) the Preparation of...
Part two: Story telling/ Liturgy of the Word Liturgy of the Word: When we gather at a friend’s home for a meal, we always begin with conversation, telling our stories. At Mass, after the rites of gathering, we sit down and listen as readings from the Word of God are...
As Catholics, we know that the Holy Mass is the center of our faith and the source of divine life. Hence, the Church teaches us to participate in the Holy Mass regularly on Sundays and on Holydays of obligation and also on weekdays, whenever possible. If we understand...
Daily Mass Readings.
- Thursday of the Twenty-fourth Week in Ordinary Time
- Wednesday of the Twenty-fourth Week in Ordinary Time
- Tuesday of the Twenty-fourth Week in Ordinary Time
- Memorial of Saints Cornelius, Pope, and Cyprian, Bishop, Martyrs
- Twenty-fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross
- Memorial of Saint John Chrysostom, Bishop and Doctor of the Church
Saint of the Day.
STAY IN TOUCH