“To be the light to our World by: Praying and Celebrating as a Eucharistic Community, serving those in need with unconditional love & generosity”.
Announcements (June 5-6 - The Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ)
- Please join and intercede for our youth. Rosary via zoom. Every Saturday at 10am. Click here for direct link to meeting.
- Our Lady of Fatima is available for a week-long visit in your home for this year. Please check the bulletin for available dates and more information.
- We are in need of people to make a commitment to come Adore our Lord Jesus Christ for one hour at Adoration. We are also in need of committed substitutes who can fill in for our regular Adorers when need be. Adoration is a beautiful gift that God has given us to allow us to be even closer to him. Jesus devoted his whole life to us so we may have eternal life, can we not devote one hour of our time to him.
- Legion of Mary will bring Holy Communion to the Homebound on Friday mornings. If you would like to request a visit, please call the church office to schedule. Please see the bulletin for more information.
- A Spiritual Journey to the Holy Land and Jordan, Sunday October 17th-Wednesday October 27th. The guidance of spiritual chaplain will take pilgrims to follow the paths where Jesus once walked. For pricing and additional information, please see the bulletin.
- Vacation Bible School will be held July 19-23 from 8:30 to Noon. Registration and Volunteer forms are available in the office and on the Church Website.
THE MUSTARD SEED
Learn about our Faith
Through St. Faustina, the Merciful Savior has given the aching world new channels for the outpouring of His grace - the Image of The Divine Mercy, the Feast of Mercy, the Chaplet, the Novena to The Divine Mercy, and prayer at 3 o’clock in the afternoon, the Hour of Great Mercy.
Daily Mass Readings
Saturday: 5 pm
Sunday: 8 am, 9:30 am & 11:30 am
Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri: 8.30 am
Wednesday: 7 pm (With the Novena to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal)
Mon – Fri:
9am – 4:30pm
12pm – 12:30pm