“To be the light to our World by: Praying and Celebrating as a Eucharistic Community, serving those in need with unconditional love & generosity”.
Announcements for September 19, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Join us for the Canonical Coronation of Our Lady of La Leche on Sunday, Oct. 10 at 2 p.m. in Saint Augustine Cathedral Basilica! You can participate in the Live Streaming of this event here in our church.
- There will be training for altar servers tomorrow/today and September 26 in the church from 1:00 to 2:15 pm. This training will be mandatory for all returning altar servers and is open for those who would like to begin serving. *New altar servers are required to attend both training sessions. This ministry is for students 5th grade and older. Please contact Alice De Leon to register or with any questions.
- A new parishioner dinner is scheduled for September 25th at 6:15 in the Family Life Center with Father Amar. Anyone who signed up as new members to our Parish in 2021 or were unable to attend the last dinner are welcome to attend. Please make a reservation by calling the parish office.
- On September 26th, please join us in the Family Life Center from 9:45-10:45am to learn all about The Mass. This education session will teach you about the traditional and biblical roots of The Mass. You will learn about the source & summit of our faith: The Eucharist and have an opportunity to ask questions. All parishioners are
- Please join us for Rosary Procession, Mass and refreshments on Saturday, October 2 at 10am.
- Life chain will be on Sunday, October 3, from 2 to 3:30pm. This peaceful, prayerful and public witness for life will be held on Atlantic Blvd at Monument. Signs will be provided. Please plan to take a stand with us in prayer.
- The Knights of Columbus will be outside after all Masses this weekend to sign people up as players and sponsors for this year‘s charity golf tournament that will be held at Hidden Hills Golf Club on Sunday, October 17 at 1 pm.
- (*Sunday Masses ONLY) Please consider volunteering your time to serve coffee and donuts on Sundays. We could still use volunteers and would love to have your help!
- Holy Spirit Parish would like to give your child an interactive Mass book. This book helps children between the ages of 3-6 follow along during Mass, learn what is happening on the altar and feel that they are part of The Mass experience. If you have a child between the ages of 3-6 and wish for them to receive a book please call the church office.
- Please join and intercede for our youth. Rosary via zoom. Every Saturday at 10am. Click here for direct link to meeting.
THE MUSTARD SEED
Learn about our Faith
Through St. Faustina, the Merciful Savior has given the aching world new channels for the outpouring of His grace - the Image of The Divine Mercy, the Feast of Mercy, the Chaplet, the Novena to The Divine Mercy, and prayer at 3 o’clock in the afternoon, the Hour of Great Mercy.
Daily Mass Readings
- Memorial of Saints Andrew Kim Tae-gŏn, Priest, and Paul Chŏng Ha-sang, and Companions, Martyrs
- Twenty-fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Saturday of the Twenty-fourth Week in Ordinary Time
- Friday of the Twenty-fourth Week in Ordinary Time
- Memorial of Saints Cornelius, Pope, and Saint Cyprian, Bishop, Martyrs
- Memorial of Our Lady of Sorrows
- Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Saturday: 5 pm
Sunday: 8 am, 9:30 am & 11:30 am
Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri: 8.30 am
Wednesday: 7 pm (With the Novena to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal)
Mon – Fri:
9am – 4:30pm
12pm – 12:30pm